Persistent Issues with Studio Licence  [Solved]

Get help and support for using Cubik Studio.

Persistent Issues with Studio Licence

Post by TheMajorMushroom » 14 Dec 2016, 03:40

As you know, I've had this problem before, and it continues to recur despite my best efforts. I own a single Studio licence and every few days it will tell me that it is "used by too many users" and must be reset. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to this; I was using it earlier to make a model, finished it and closed it, went to the toilet, came back and opened it and it informed me that my licence was now being used on too many machines. I use it on a single machine (I only own a single computer) although on multiple wi-fi networks, I have only one copy installed and I have not distributed by BDCode or login details and do not plan to ever do so (and I have in fact changed the email associated with the account and my password to try and prevent this). I understand that Studio should have restrictions on licence usage, but I haven't broken any of the rules in the Terms of Service (I checked!) and I still keep getting slapped with this message pretty regularly, so I think it must be a problem on your end. Do you know why this might be and can it be fixed?

Many thanks,

MajorMushroom :cubik:
x
Currently working for the #PokeCA project with @phnixhamsta :D
TheMajorMushroom
Early Adopter

Re: Persistent Issues with Studio Licence

Post by TheMajorMushroom » 14 Dec 2016, 03:41

EDIT Upon opening it again, it mysteriously started working. Still, it's an absolute mystery to me why it will suddenly stop or start with no apparent cause.
x
Currently working for the #PokeCA project with @phnixhamsta :D
TheMajorMushroom
Early Adopter

Re: Persistent Issues with Studio Licence  [Solved]

Post by Sphax » 14 Dec 2016, 09:06

I'll investigate on the issue. Sorry for the troubles.
x
Sphax
Admin

Return to “Help Centre”