- Cubik Studio is software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Cubik Studio has been tested as much as possible, but it may contains bugs. If you find one, you can report it on the forum.
- Cubik Studio has been scanned for viruses and malware and does not contain any.
- Cubik Studio needs an Internet connection at launch (for registration and updates checking), but a permanent Internet connection is not required.
- Cubik Studio License is limited to one unique user on up to two machines.
- Cubik Studio is downloadable only if you have a Cubik Studio account before or after purchase (your account allows you to register, update and get support).
- Cubik Studio Serial (code beginning with "BDC-" or "BCS-") is attached to your account.
- Exported files to Minecraft 3D Model JSON format is always a work in progress. As Mojang updates the specs of Resourcepack system, it could break things.
- You agree with the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
ARE NOT authorized to:
By using Cubik Studio, you know that you
- Modify, copy, host, mirror, publish, transfer, license, distribute, transmit, sell, reproduce, remix, alter or decompile Cubik Studio.
- Communicate your Serial to anyone and you are aware that if a Serial is posted on the internet, or is used by more than one user on more than one machine, it will be automatically banned and the attached product will become unusable.
ARE authorized to:
As an Owner of Cubik Studio, you know that you
- Use it for Commercial Use (like Sales or Ads) - except for the listed uses mentioned above.
- Redistribute the content generated by Cubik Studio for Commercial Use.
- Remove any comment, copyright or trade mark notice from the Content generated by Cubik Studio (but keeping them is much appreciated).