Minecraft Portal 2 map

Show off your models and projects.

Minecraft Portal 2 map

Post by Sphax » 02 Dec 2016, 14:31

I wanted to share with Cubik users an impressive work done by the talented creator called Ersatz.

This is a map which intensively uses Cubik Studio for many (like MANY) 3D models to decorate his map powered by redstone and command blocks on the theme any gamer know "Portal 2"

x
Sphax
Admin

Re: Minecraft Portal 2 map

Post by Sidonius » 02 Dec 2016, 16:19

x
Sidonius
Early Adopter

Post by ItzIcy » 23 Jan 2017, 02:43

is this a mod or just a texture pack? sphax ?
x
ItzIcy
Early Adopter

Post by HanFox » 23 Jan 2017, 02:48

From the video description:
This is just a short video of test chambers 00-01 with most of the newest additions and changes to the map. Also, yes this is still Minecraft. You obviously can't see the commands, but there are a few hundred thousand commands that have been added just to make everything you see here work.

I know it's been a while since I've released an update video, but in the years time I haven't uploaded, many things have been changed or updated. The elevator alone took the most time to make since I spent 6+ months on/off modelling, programming, and bug fixing it.

I did plan to originally show more, but test chambers 00-01 were the only ones that were complete. The rest are in varying states of completion since I have to re-program all of the logic to support the newest additions.
x
Create your own thread for purchase/activation/key issues.

Please don't Private Message admins without prior permission. Your message may be missed.

Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
HanFox
Web Admin

Post by fizzy_chickens » 24 Jan 2017, 01:16

Are we allowed a copy of the portal map so we can see how you've done the elevator and the spinning fan?
x
fizzy_chickens
Early Adopter

Post by Sidonius » 24 Jan 2017, 06:14

fizzy_chickens wrote: 24 Jan 2017, 01:16 Are we allowed a copy of the portal map so we can see how you've done the elevator and the spinning fan?
OP is not creator of the map, he's showcasing the video. Contact the creator for questions, they may even help you more, never know.

However, if you're just referencing then have at it. That doesn't mean just copying something.
x
Sidonius
Early Adopter

Post by JTK222 » 24 Jan 2017, 16:53

fizzy_chickens wrote: 24 Jan 2017, 01:16 Are we allowed a copy of the portal map so we can see how you've done the elevator and the spinning fan?
Elevator: Simply an animated Model (or a few combined models) placed in the Headslot of an Armor Stand (same for the fan)
and in addition for the ground a few Shulkers riding on armor stands so the elevator can go smoothly down.
That's just how I would make it and I am not sure if the map made it the same way.
x
JTK222
Supporter

Return to “Showcase”