Saving as .json?  [Solved]

Get help and support for using Cubik Studio.

Saving as .json?

Post by FistoF » 21 Jan 2017, 16:53

How to export my model as .json? Does Cubik Studio automatically remove hidden faces?

And how to move objects (converted from OBJ) down? I can't click it because it doesn't have any element.
x
Last edited by FistoF on 21 Jan 2017, 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
FistoF
Supporter

Re: Saving as .json?

Post by weshuiz13 » 21 Jan 2017, 18:34

to export your mode as a json make sure the model is made of elements and press file -export it should say .json if it that is not the case press the filetype and chance it to json

hidden elements are a visual thing for cubik studio it self if you make a hiiden element and export it the modle will not hidden in game if im right

try using the Arrow keys on your keyboard to move your model down on the screen that contains a side view those ansers should help you further :)
x
a life Without cubik is no Life
weshuiz13
Supporter

Re: Saving as .json?

Post by FistoF » 21 Jan 2017, 20:54

weshuiz13 wrote: 21 Jan 2017, 18:34 to export your mode as a json make sure the model is made of elements and press file -export it should say .json if it that is not the case press the filetype and chance it to json
I exported it from .OBJ but it doens't show any "elements".
x
FistoF
Supporter

Re: Saving as .json?  [Solved]

Post by Sphax » 22 Jan 2017, 13:58

To export as json a voxel model you must convert voxels to elements first (as its stated in the message box if you try to export json with only voxels).

To convert voxels to elements, in "Voxel" editmode select ... > Convert
x
Sphax
Admin

Return to “Help Centre”