I want to export a model to OBJ that I made yesterday but its not exporting properly. I feel like it, broke or the .cubik file isnt exporting the stuff properly? Heres what happened:
1. Created new .cubik on desktop
2. Updated Settings for OBJ to export to optimized mesh and texture
3. Created Model and textured (Voxel ONLY model)
4. Exported (Success, worked perfectly) (.OBJ, .MTL and .PNG)
5. Save the .cubik, moved to folder off desktop.
(One day later, PC Restart)
6. Copied .cubik from folder off desktop to desktop
7. Opened .cubik (Everything seemed fine, settings saved and model/voxel colors)
8. Exported (Failed) (.OBJ, Empty .MTL and no .PNG)
Very confused, maybe a bug?
My current fix to this problem is to re-create the model from scratch, then export it and go from there. Seems I cant save it for later editing or etc in the .cubik file.