Looks like it happened again?!  [Solved]

Get help and support for using Cubik Studio.

Looks like it happened again?!

Post by TheMajorMushroom » 11 Dec 2016, 03:38

I don't know why but yet again I've been locked out of my Cubik account. >:( As before I haven't redistributed my code to anybody, and after last time I changed both the email associated with my account and my account password. I'm really not sure what's going on here, if you could please change my code it would be greatly appreciated. Also, do you know who it says is registered as using the account? I have no clue why anyone would have the details to do so. Many thanks
x
Currently working for the #PokeCA project with @phnixhamsta :D
TheMajorMushroom
Early Adopter

Re: Looks like it happened again?!

Post by Sphax » 11 Dec 2016, 13:31

You are using your license on more than 2 different computers or user sessions.

As I already told you, Cubik Studio license is limited to one user.
x
Sphax
Admin

Post by CaptainGalax » 11 Dec 2016, 13:57

Sphax wrote: 11 Dec 2016, 13:31 You are using your license on more than 2 different computers or user sessions.

As I already told you, Cubik Studio license is limited to one user.
What if, i buy a new PC? Or want to download Cubik Studio on my Laptop?
x
CaptainGalax
Early Adopter

Post by Sphax » 11 Dec 2016, 16:21

There is a tolerance in number of computers/session using same license and if you buy a new PC and Cubik does not work on it, you just need to tell us and we'll remove old PC authorization to enable new one
x
Sphax
Admin

Post by TheMajorMushroom » 11 Dec 2016, 20:42

I understand that obviously I shouldn't be allowed to use the same licence across multiple computers, that wouldn't be fair. It's just that I only own a single computer and haven't installed the software on any other computers, I haven't given it to anybody and I definitely haven't distributed it on the internet. Is there any way I could have inadvertently. Unless somebody has hacked into my email and knows my password too (but has only used it for Cubik?!) there must be something else going on. Could I have inadvertently spawned multiple user sessions on the same computer? Either way, thanks very much for your consistent support, I'm proud to use and support Cubik :)
x
Currently working for the #PokeCA project with @phnixhamsta :D
TheMajorMushroom
Early Adopter

Re: Looks like it happened again?!  [Solved]

Post by Sphax » 11 Dec 2016, 20:54

@TheMajorMushroom Be sure to re-download Cubik Updater.
Each time Cubik is launched on a different machine or session, an UID is saved online. When too many UID are saved, license is deactivated (for new UIDs only)
x
Sphax
Admin

Return to “Help Centre”