Why i can not export in cubik studio 1.8 i will export pls

Get help and support for using Cubik Studio.

Why i can not export in cubik studio 1.8 i will export pls

Post by Mattix » 03 Nov 2019, 20:23

hello I have currently made a weapons model pack but my dev says you jo for our server in the 1.8 we need the weapons but you can not take any cubic pro more I hope you make the cubik studio version that you also 1.8.9 or etc. synonymous in the newer can do because I do not understand why you had closed the 1.8, I think it's really **** because mainly spent money for it; / :cry: :cry: :cry:
x
Mattix
Supporter

Re: Why i can not export in cubik studio 1.8 i will export pls

Post by HanFox » 04 Nov 2019, 10:02

Cubik Pro is still available on the Download page if you scroll down.
x
Create your own thread for purchase/activation/key issues.

Please don't Private Message admins without prior permission. Your message may be missed.

Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
HanFox
Web Admin

Post by Mattix » 04 Nov 2019, 12:02

HanFox wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 10:02 Cubik Pro is still available on the Download page if you scroll down.
The problem is not the same, so it is not possible to export, save or use the 1.8, but it is always with the key yes you need an internet connection although I am connected; D and it in offline mode just not wants to export; /
x
Mattix
Supporter

Post by Need_Not » 23 Jan 2020, 18:37

Mattix wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 12:02
HanFox wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 10:02 Cubik Pro is still available on the Download page if you scroll down.
The problem is not the same, so it is not possible to export, save or use the 1.8, but it is always with the key yes you need an internet connection although I am connected; D and it in offline mode just not wants to export; /
Yeah it's a common issue with modern windows 10 because I have tried it with over 5 computers and none of them worked + I've seen lots of other people with the issue, I my self don't play PvP as much so I don't mind but when I did I had to find a pack with 1.8 format then scale the model super big so I could see rotations better then I just by hand messed with the numbers till it worked!
x
Need_Not
Supporter

Return to “Help Centre”