I had to recreate my account and now it tells me I don't have purchased any keys  [Solved]

Ask questions to do with purchasing, registering or activating Cubik Studio, and requesting key resets.

I had to recreate my account and now it tells me I don't have purchased any keys

Post by Portalcrafter51 » 13 Nov 2016, 11:49

Okay so i did buy the original cubik pro and I used it for a long time but I just found out the new version is out and I wanted to download it, however when I wanted to login it told me the account name doesn't exist. I double checked in cubik and I did in fact use the right account name. I then created this account to see if it actually works and it obviously did. I will attach a screenshot prooving that cubik tells me it is licensed to this account name and my e-mail address if you need more proof I can pm my cubik license to a moderator.
Last edited by Portalcrafter51 on 02 Nov 2018, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
Portalcrafter51
Early Adopter

Re: I had to recreate my account and now it tells me I don't have purchased any keys  [Solved]

Post by Profyle » 13 Nov 2016, 14:56

Try resetting your password for the old account or go to https://cubik.studio/recover and use that.
Last edited by HanFox on 13 Nov 2016, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed link
Profyle
Early Adopter

Return to “Purchase Support”