CubikUpdater can't open  [Solved]

Ask questions to do with purchasing, registering or activating Cubik Studio, and requesting key resets.

CubikUpdater can't open

Post by a30799yz » 23 Feb 2021, 16:14

As soon as I start my CubikUpdater, it immediately flashes back, as long as I can open it without the Internet, but I can't connect to the activation serial number, is this because I'm using the mobile network to share to my computer?Who can help me, I think this is a bug.
a30799yz
Supporter

Re: CubikUpdater can't open  [Solved]

Post by HanFox » 23 Feb 2021, 16:57

Judging by our logs you've connected successfully with your details at least once recently. What exactly have you changed?

The type of internet connection doesn't matter, as long as you're connected at all.

Try backing up your C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\BDcraft\Cubik folder, deleting the original and trying again.
Create your own thread for purchase/activation/key issues.

Please don't Private Message admins without prior permission. Your message may be missed.

Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
HanFox
Web Admin

Re: CubikUpdater can't open

Post by a30799yz » 24 Feb 2021, 09:46

HanFox wrote: 23 Feb 2021, 16:57 Judging by our logs you've connected successfully with your details at least once recently. What exactly have you changed?

The type of internet connection doesn't matter, as long as you're connected at all.

Try backing up your C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\BDcraft\Cubik folder, deleting the original and trying again.
still can not open, it is still flashing, before the installation of a new laptop to reinstall ah bro.
Although still can not but thank you for your reply.

(Because I come from Taiwan, so my English is terrible sorry)
a30799yz
Supporter

Return to “Purchase Support”