Make\volunteer/Help in making the texture firearms and white with the Dying Light

Advertise here if you need, or can make, cool looking 3D models.

Make\volunteer/Help in making the texture firearms and white with the Dying Light

Post by virte715 » 27 Dec 2017, 00:45

Hey I'm Virte, needs people who could help in the implementation of melee weapons and flammable, I try to do them for a week non-stop trains and still do not know how to do that, I'm learning Cubik Studio every day after a few hours and is not really easy to do txt 3d I k and build the map exactly needs weapons from the Dying Light such as m. in katana, machete, gas tube, etc. The more, the better for me and more time to build the map, I know it's silly to ask for so much but seriously it is not easy to do the same, if a good person that agreed to perform 3d textures melee weapons and firearms was willing with great happiness to write what and I was grateful for it. If you see spelling errors sorry but my English is weak. I greet the Virte PS. Merry Christmas O:) :3d: :cubik:

If found to be such a person, please contact us at email: virteq715@gmail. com

I know this is a lot but he asked me to understand me and seeing as I'm a terrible situation. :cry:
Attachments
This is the game that needs a weapon
This is the game that needs a weapon
Dying Light.jpg (10.76 KiB) Viewed 753 times
virte715
Supporter

Return to “Tasks / Jobs / Volunteers”