3D-Modeler for RPG Models volunteering!

Advertise here if you need, or can make, cool looking 3D models.

3D-Modeler for RPG Models volunteering!

Post by lukasleder » 07 Aug 2017, 21:52

Hey,
my name is Lukas i'm 17 years old and am beginning to study in a month from now.
Till then i want to help people make models (as itis also fun to me and i have currently no use for models myself)
so i'm doing this for fun and completely free, but i would like to specify on rpg-type models like sword, artifacts etc.
Exeptions can be made if you have interresting ideas.
Here you can find some of my creations:
https://sketchfab.com/Biomedefender/models
Last edited by Sphax on 13 Aug 2017, 09:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed bold and big font! Don't do that!
lukasleder
Early Adopter

Re: 3D-Modeler for RPG Models volunteering!

Post by Xmandone » 15 Aug 2017, 01:06

My team would love to have a modeler as good as you on our team. Please contact me on Discord if you are interested. We need exactly what your portfolio shows!

Xmandone#2089
Xmandone
Supporter

Post by Drqgons » 17 Sep 2017, 03:28

Hello!
I have seen your models they are amazing and meet our criteria!
I am currently working on a huge project with multiple youtubers including, Stealthwhale80, The True Gingershadow and more!
We are attempting to re-create a Ben-10 server and with your help we will be able to do so!
If you are willing to join, please join the discord: https://discord.gg/gXV4FkK and message either me or Stealthwhale, Can't wait to see you there.
Drqgons

Post by Samu I » 06 Nov 2017, 14:15

Good morning, I write to you to know if your post on the cubik forum: tasks-jobs-volunteers-f6/3d-modeler-for ... t1114.html is still valid under the same conditions, because we are creating a new server with a very innovative dimension and we will need some 3d models. If you are interested write me on Telegram (@Scrivisamu) or Discord (Samu I#8218).
Samu I

Return to “Tasks / Jobs / Volunteers”