reset my key  [Solved]

Ask questions to do with purchasing, registering or activating Cubik Studio, and requesting key resets.

reset my key

Post by shinjoon » 22 Sep 2019, 11:15

You have reset this key too many times in too short a time, which would suggest you have abused the Terms of Use you agreed to when you bought the software.

Due to this you currently cannot request a key reset at this time.

If for whatever reason you disagree with this decision please feel free to post on the Purchase Support forum with your reason why your key should be reset.

I tried to change my license key when I changed my computer. But I couldn't. Since I was working in various working places, I had to put a cubicle on many computers and acted as an eraser.
shinjoon
Supporter

Re: reset my key  [Solved]

Post by HanFox » 22 Sep 2019, 11:36

The reset key form makes it really clear that if you keep resetting your key that it may become unusable, it even gets you to check a box to show you understand and agree that that may be the case.

You've had your key less than a month and used up all the uses which most people don't even manage in over a year.

I'm sorry, but we won't be resetting your key early. Your next automatic reset will be roughly July, 2020.
Create your own thread for purchase/activation/key issues.

Please don't Private Message admins without prior permission. Your message may be missed.

Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
HanFox
Web Admin

Re: reset my key

Post by shinjoon » 22 Sep 2019, 13:33

However, even though I had access, I should have been forced to initialize the license ski if only the phrase "enter and use it after initialization" is displayed. I signed in the next July 20 and would I have to wait again if I could see such a phrase?
shinjoon
Supporter

Return to “Purchase Support”