Please help me. Reset the key on my account  [Solved]

Ask questions to do with purchasing, registering or activating Cubik Studio, and requesting key resets.

Please help me. Reset the key on my account

Post by Start_marks » 02 Feb 2019, 06:46

Please help me reset the key. Because of my negligence, I used the key on several computers in a short time(Because of my work, I have been using different computers)
Start_marks
Supporter

Re: Please help me. Reset the key on my account

Post by HanFox » 02 Feb 2019, 10:21

The reset form reminds you and asks you to agree to a short statement that makes you aware that if you keep resetting your key in such a short time it won't be able to be reset for a period of time.

You haven't really provided a good reason for why you used it on numerous computers. Your key isn't due for another reset until roughly December, 2019.
Create your own thread for purchase/activation/key issues.

Please don't Private Message admins without prior permission. Your message may be missed.

Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
HanFox
Web Admin

Post by Start_marks » 16 Feb 2019, 12:08

I'm sorry I didn't elaborate on the reason. The first one was because I changed a new computer, so I reset it. The second one was because I needed cubik to complete my work in school. So I used the reset key on the computer provided by my school. Then I opened cubik at home and it reminded me that my key was too many people. The computer is on, but it can't be reset by this time, so please help me!( I'm Chinese. Maybe my English is not very good. I hope you don't mind. Really so sorry!)
Start_marks
Supporter

Re: Please help me. Reset the key on my account  [Solved]

Post by HanFox » 18 Feb 2019, 05:51

Your English is fine and therein sort of lies the problem, as you obviously understood the message about resets, and you checked the box agreeing that it may make your key unusable if you kept resetting it.

The Terms of Use are clear about using your key on numerous computers.

Please don't Private Message admins without prior permission. Your message may be missed.

HanFox
Web Admin

Post by Start_marks » 22 Feb 2019, 12:32

Well, I don't mean to use keys on multiple computers, but because my keys are on laptops, I have to run around with my computer because of my work, so I often connect to WiFi that I don't use, which leads to IP changing all the time. Then using it prompts me to use the key on too many computers. I don't know if this has anything to do with connecting to different wifis, but I've only used this key on two computers so far.
Start_marks
Supporter

Post by HanFox » 22 Feb 2019, 14:27

Different IPs don't effect key uses. Just different computers.

HanFox
Web Admin

Post by Start_marks » 22 Feb 2019, 14:39

So why did my friend lock the key after changing 10 IPs?
Start_marks
Supporter

Post by HanFox » 22 Feb 2019, 16:25

You shouldn't give your key to your friend. They probably used it on numerous computers.

Both giving the key to your friend and using the key on lots of computers isn't allowed as described in the Terms of Use.

HanFox
Web Admin

Post by Start_marks » 23 Feb 2019, 01:03

You got it wrong. My friend also bought cubik. When I talked to him about this topic, he told me so.
Start_marks
Supporter

Post by Start_marks » 23 Feb 2019, 01:04

Well, really, would you please let me use cubik as soon as possible? Thank you very much.
Start_marks
Supporter

Return to “Purchase Support”