Ask questions to do with purchasing, registering or activating Cubik Studio, and requesting key resets.
Bought 5 minutes ago.
Cubik updater message: "An error occured while cheking registration: The license information entered contains one or more error..."
So please fix it.
- Windows 10
- Try to run as admin
- move files to other location
- download again
output: error 400 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Safari/537.36 - 2001:a61:1803:8501:7983:d25:4e9c:c35b
So, fix it or send me a new license key.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Dec 2018, 10:58
Judging by your account info it appears you've managed to get it working, but in case you haven't:
- Make sure you enter your username and key exactly as shown on the Download page
- Make sure your system clock is set correctly
- If you use a proxy make sure it is set correctly in your system's settings
Create your own thread for purchase/activation/key issues.
Please don't Private Message admins without prior permission. Your message may be missed.
- Web Admin
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 16 Apr 2012, 00:46
- Location: Hereford, England
30 x | 56 x
Return to “Purchase Support”