Get help and support for using Cubik Studio.
In blender i created a simple mesh, now i would like to export it into json format.
Exporting works fine as long as i stick to <32 voxel resolution. If i increase the resolution to for example 64 the action convert to elements ends with an error.
If i remember correctly with old cubick pro i was able to export even higher resolution. Did minecraft change its model rendering or am i doing something wrong?
- Early Adopter
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 17:57
This limit is only active for the first conversion method which is also the less efficient one. Try the second or third methods.
The third method is the most optimized one in most cases.
Cubik Studio has 3 methods to convert voxels to elements:
- 1 element per voxel / cubes => can create many elements, many polygons. This method creates 1 texture per color
- 1 element per color / palette => can create many elements only if the model has many different colors. This method tries to merge voxels in one element if voxels are beside each others and of the same color. This method creates 1 tiny texture.
- 1 element per surface / atlas => can create many elements only if the model has very low flat surfaces. This method creates 1 texture which can be very big depending on model resolution and complexity.
For support, use forum (not DM or PM or email) and create your own topic
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: 10 Nov 2011, 10:44
70 x | 217 x
Return to “Help Centre”